RE: [-empyre-] Syntax of desire

First post for me too, so hi everyone.

I get the same impression. I have had a much higher sense of community
and participation in www.habbohotel.com than I ever had in any 3D VRML
shared world. As Creative Director at ParallelGraphics I used to argue
that 3D is different is you look at it from an end user vs. developer
point of view. It seems to me that it is 3D what people perceive it as
such, even if it implemented using 2D technologies.

And the community forstering features of Habbo appear far better
developed than the one on blaxxun or similar. Speaking of which, is
someone aware that apparently blaxxun have joined the large number of
casualties in the "gone bust" arena? This one I would be particularly
sorry to see going. End of an era?

All the best,

Ciao, Cristiano

Cristiano Bianchi