Re: [-empyre-] multi-perspectival / cultural hegemony of space

> I use this a great deal and am
> constantly trying to get away from, at least, gravity (which does tend to
> posit an origin to things and scapes) - Alan

I also find that gravity is an interesting nth dimension in web3d
If you don't already know about it, "havok" Xtra permit to add this
dimension
in shockwave 3d scenes. www.havok.com
It is mostly used in game production to make a copy of earth gravity but i
find interesting
to play with it and make it a new material

a project about an autonomous puppet, with 3 possible gravities
http://www.nobox-lab.com/eleo/main_poupee8.htm

grégoire

Grégoire Zabé / Design(s)er, artiste, intervenant à l'école supérieure des
arts décoratifs de Strasbourg
http://www.nobox-lab.com
contact@nobox-lab.com