[-empyre-] your message to me

your message to me

juggling breasts spongy to the touch! and tasting delicious exhumation
bounties fucking wonderfully huge luscious vaginas shuddering happily
scientifically second bookshelf planting my stalk in your lovely flower
acclaims savaged at&t bragging eternal sank lovely splayed open skin and
scent! talent tearfully squirting ethology satiable meddle annale scorner

mellowing cleaning my dirty dirty tool! tentacle sausages idled medea 69
and sucking and draining! barrett fool for fucking love alvin claws and
deep scrumptious ripples in the skin! exhibitionisms tense mid crammed
delicious penis flushed flesh and lovely touchings gropings arequipa borax
sexual i will deflower you and pierce your wondrous flesh nikuko

18 sed 's/bounced/juggling breasts/g' jj > zz 19 sed 's/expunging/spongy
to the touch!/g' zz > jj 20 sed 's/tastefully/and tasting delicious/g' jj
> zz 21 less zz 22 sed 's/exemplifying/fucking wonderfully/g' zz > jj 23
sed 's/adamson/huge luscious vaginas/g' jj > zz 24 sed
's/acquiescent/shuddering happily/g' zz > jj 25 sed
's/acrimony/squirting/g' jj > zz 26 sed 's/may crams/crammed delicious
penis/g' zz > jj 27 sed 's/3rd/69 and sucking and draining!/g' jj > zz 28
sed 's/botanical/planting my stalk in your lovely flower/g' zz > jj 29 sed
's/tanner/lovely splayed open skin and scent!/g' jj > zz 30 sed
's/boor/fool for fucking love/g' zz > jj 31 sed 's/political/sexual/g' jj
> zz 32 sed 's/alberto/nikuko/g' zz > jj 33 sed 's/searching/groping/g' jj
> zz 34 sed 's/brainwashing/cleaning my dirty dirty tool!/g' zz > jj 35
sed 's/andromeda/medea/g' jj > zz 36 sed 's/cos/claws and deep scrumptious
ripples in the skin!/g' zz > jj 37 sed 's/alva/flushed flesh and lovely
touchings/g' jj > zz 38 sed 's/exhibits/exhibitionisms/g' zz > jj 39 sed
's/terse/tense/g' jj > zz 40 sed 's/acknowledgment/i will deflower you and
pierce your wondrous flesh' zz > jj

- nikuko