RE: [-empyre-] form constants
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: [-empyre-] form constants
- From: steve guynup <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:18:14 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=LCe7gN9fdeVrVS3hb5sEfPw0BvSdwTbWnjeNTYlpj+3Rns/ZhHsJUuCTjPcb4+g4XvgSvMEMeQ2nynjSHcBWMwy7Ay6V8S7dxwPk2NMrbbLRgSK3afETjlkv37NeAfQCUKj36BrzF9nEukbvDwRpXiLGATgkp/k/2jtc3vatbpg= ;
- In-reply-to: <DCEIJDHNAAEEKPKFBEALOEAJFIAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: soft_skinned_space <email@example.com>
I'd assumed these forms are types of mental patterns
(methods of visually organzing/linking data)
I suppose the eye phys must play a role but..
Although its been a while, my "user" experience was
more that my mind was doing the work. Other data,
theories, sounds, words and objects all grooved into
nice spirally, tunnelinsquishtic, latticetial,
> > they are termed "form constants".
> > The four basic geometric forms:
> > - tunnel
> > - spiral
> > - cobweb
> > - lattice (grid)
> Very interesting. Does s/he offer any explanation of
> why these are 'form
> constants'? I would expect that the physiology of
> the eye would be important
> here (as well as the mind).
The reality of the building does not
consist in the four walls and roof but
in the space within to be lived.
well, Laotzu said it but I did it.
- Frank Lloyd Wright, after learning
his philosophy behind the Unity Temple
had been expressed 5,000 years earlier.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and