Re: [-empyre-] Farewell Nick and Noah and New Media Reader and Jill

                                        Philadelphia
Dear Christina & the empyre list,

Thanks very much for having me as a guest during January, and for the new
perspectives and thoughts. I look forward to reading more of empyre in the
future.

-Nick Montfort
 http://nickm.com  nickm@nickm.com
 My new book, Twisty Little Passages: http://nickm.com/twisty