[-empyre-] locative GPS driven blogs
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [-empyre-] locative GPS driven blogs
- From: Jason Nelson <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:09:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=xPyVVwAA9HbiMk9lOsGvn0OMsmQuIqFrkcvEsd2S2ET1hxRogcFuNqc6/1DReyy69IyJAr03bSUoagRoAm8BcJ9dtnsQimDT4F2PhxMv6NNRCaRDVL3ex2PEnVFmMsQGRmBOFxTv999LfIF1f8G1MJKE2VSwrVybLw/QpMiE/zw= ;
- Reply-to: soft_skinned_space <email@example.com>
I am curious if anyone has done work
in regards to locative blogs or gps driven blogs.
What I imagine are blogs attached to specific places
and then built apon. But then what are the issues
with GPS driven blogs?
Some ideas for GPS bloggging....
blogs for direction or orientation, blogs for speed or
pace, blogs in certain shapes,
blogs as they relate to weather, time of year....
so any ideas?
cheers, Jason Nelson
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and