Re: [-empyre-] Fill the Void (-empyre- 15)
- To: soft_skinned_space <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [-empyre-] Fill the Void (-empyre- 15)
- From: Chris Ashley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=V592tBEKHLne0QCaZO00eBJej9lMedtnKl6yKgMU4QkHbKYhXYNRtAlz2Sp9DYOvXrCG7KogeV2h9oYg4CL7ENosxMapY6NfNakRk46zoGGsFBzMQow7ggh/aSLRL1h+tRlB2PZOuBLZuof1LpKjRtIZZV2oZ8s0utbkXlc0jsg= ;
- In-reply-to: <20050616081117.BPP18419@mail-msgstore01.qut.edu.au>
- Reply-to: soft_skinned_space <firstname.lastname@example.org>
--- Daniel Mafe <email@example.com> wrote:
> a lurker by habit I feel I should say something
> here...I am
> not sure why!
Thanks, Daniel, glad you did. Much appreciated.
> I stumbled across your blog a while ago and have
> found it
> very interesting for many of the reasons you have
> mentioned. I seriously enjoy the imagery, range of
> investigation, links and associated comments...it
> was fun
> going on your trip to NYC!
> I have begun to explore blogs more because of the
> discussion and access to links here...again I enjoy
> hybrid/spontaneous nature of the beast that is the
> Because of this I personally find it more
> accessible than a
> conventional list but of course they really are
> different things....hate this better/worse kind of
Absolutely. I really hope we can move beyond this
part of the discussion.
> Some of the blogs featured have been wonderful
> into other very personal worlds of very public
Yes, and it takes a little time to see what we're
doing. That's why we've pointed back to our weblogs.
That's where the work is taking place.
> Thanks for your time Chris, I for one am finding it
> Daniel Mafe
> Visual Arts/Creative Industries
> Queensland University of Technology
> Victoria Park Rd.
> Kelvin Grove Q 4059
> t 07 3864 3253
> f 07 3864 3974
> e firstname.lastname@example.org
> empyre forum
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and