[-empyre-] -empyre- welcomes Young hae Chang Heavy Industries
- To: soft_skinned_space <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [-empyre-] -empyre- welcomes Young hae Chang Heavy Industries
- From: Michael Arnold Mages <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 22:45:15 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: soft_skinned_space <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.0.6
This month, please join us in welcoming text/sound artists Young-Hae Chang
Heavy Industries, as we discuss their work, as well as the environment in
which their production occurs. Young-hae Chang and Marc Voge produce their
arresting, tightly synchronized work from Seoul, Korea. Their work can be
highly personal, confrontational, languorous or breathless, but always
challenges the reader physically and intellectually.
As the month progresses, we will be joined by other practitioners from the
area, and continue the discussion of the challenges and complexities of
working in Asia.
Of themselves, they say simply:
YOUNG-HAE CHANG HEAVY INDUSTRIES (http://www.yhchang.com) is in Seoul. Its
C.E.O. is Young-hae Chang, its C.I.O Marc Voge.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and