[-empyre-] noiseless world: Maria Moreira's first post
- To: soft_skinned_space <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [-empyre-] noiseless world: Maria Moreira's first post
- From: "sergio basbaum" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:38:38 -0300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=VUK1Nwn1VD0DzFbFbViysFqlBRYl7K6EWhnCQIZ9U3oxyUitigUMMhXCvM0Gob5IUmXe4l7HKhALkEN1px7B1VTNs1OQoaOPgDCYZaATyZercDA9LZdnilxC+STKhd23QX4/sQggaoQ85SQgn+WDBOiUngQA1LqKy6JrEilB2Jc=
- Reply-to: soft_skinned_space <email@example.com>
Some points, loose, lost, looping...
The knowledge matrix able to relocate utopia is learning - the knowing
not to know.
To share a secret is not to know or to reveal the secret, it is to
share we know not what: nothing that can be determined'. Derrida (1992
Share-ability, this is a space of friction, tactile - some noise will
be generated, and then listened to
Or would be the other way around, one listen to, then the noise becomes presence
The gesture, the use, the model of use, a personal folding for
unstable media -still possible to play with magnetos?
A personal unfolding - vinyl records' social scratching
Large c-prints of pinhole camera snapshots done by favela kids
Persons inside a fold, going in and out, crossing different cultural
time zones/technological acting out - will locale remain the same?
Model of use + time = the surface of the world offers resistance to
programmatic intentions, maybe
Derrida, Jacques.(1992) The Gift of Death. Chicago: The University of
Chicago Press. 1995
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and