[-empyre-] axis of generation-generous-deviation-enactment-engagement-involvement
- To: empyre list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [-empyre-] axis of generation-generous-deviation-enactment-engagement-involvement
- From: christina mcphee <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:52:39 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=sLQ0XNu6QAKI7vtbOT39yzEvVw813qTNvTSULar+0Kjd13sfKL3WZp4vGLbMZz2J; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: christina mcphee <email@example.com>, soft_skinned_space <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Next, people should be stimulated to engage in creative activities that give
no immediate reward. As Time pointed out, enabling people to share pictures
and video and have them write down opinions in an analyzable format, is nice
and beneficial to the algorithmic research efforts, but it doesn't suffice.
People should be made aware that their human potential can only be realized
fully along the axis of
generation-generous-deviation-enactment-engagement-involvement. We should
enable the masses to talk about such activities by promoting a name-giving
process that auto-poetically results in a meaning-generation process."
-empyre- being itself an example of this!
(but there's more, much more, and I hope guests and readers this month will post witness to it)
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and