[-empyre-] Re: empyre Digest, Vol 31, Issue 4
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [-empyre-] Re: empyre Digest, Vol 31, Issue 4
- From: blakkbyrd <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:04:55 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:Content-Transfer-Encoding:From:Subject:Date:To:X-Mailer; b=ZZIeWRarbTsmqYUlQcvQ72sZEGpL2NAQ+pTTorTmlNYKLiNm3spMXCDihw2bTP450jJDnNC6iI06U4ZSpdE3wV1q19pgNbtMY/WKfJ7lXuEUyvn3I15TiN0ySLy2h0xqiv+SVpeFCyr3X7oBok9dX8mkCIPRYi0tpAvUHHOIyEA= ;
- In-reply-to: <20070605020007.C235C3F7DD72@gamera.cofa.unsw.edu.au>
- References: <20070605020007.C235C3F7DD72@gamera.cofa.unsw.edu.au>
- Reply-to: soft_skinned_space <email@example.com>
On 05/06/2007, at 4:00 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Your confusion is certainly understandable. Of help may be one
of Empyre's Moderators, Christina McPhee's, email of a couple of weeks
ago ... and stay tuned until the Fall /Spring , 2008.
On May 18, 2007, at 11:08 AM, Christina McPhee wrote:
We're postponing 'critical spatial practice' till next
fall, stay tuned!
what is fall/spring?
Is this some new type of performance art where everyone falls to the
ground and then springs to their feet?
no wonder they are confused ...
try using standard Australian
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and