[-empyre-] empyre archives

Timothy Murray tcm1 at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 9 14:38:24 EST 2007

>Hi, Helen,

Apparently, the University of New South Wales reconfigured their
servers and security in a way that has blocked us from our Archives.
I believe that Melinda is working on this, but I'll check.  It's also
causing problems with new member registration.  A drag.

Thanks so much for alerting me, and sorry for the confusion.

Best,

Tim

--
Timothy Murray
Professor of Comparative Literature and English