[-empyre-] Re: Memory/Archive

Helen Thorington newradio at turbulence.org
Wed Nov 21 02:47:30 EST 2007

I'm a little surprised at the idea that only an academic has any use
for "historical" new media work. Time and time again we see artists
doing -- and being praised as innovators for -- work that was done by
others years and years ago. I know many artists do not do their
research, but
for those who do, what a loss this "historical" work would be. And
what a skewed idea we would get of the development of new media..

-- helen
newradio at turbulence.org