[-empyre-] a book, dna and code

sdv at krokodile.co.uk sdv at krokodile.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 17:52:05 EST 2007

nick,

All living things do not capitalize.

This would imply that all human and non-human societies were capitalist,
   which is a strange restrictive understanding of the variations of
human and non-human societies.

I have noticed an increasing tendency to accept this liberal line of
thought but  rarely is the proposition actually presented. (Though I
think we probably have before).

steve