[-empyre-] -empyrean- space

Aliette Guibert-Certhoux aliette at criticalsecret.org
Sat Feb 23 15:11:54 EST 2008

Dear Christina dear all,

I am so sorry having miss this debate
but I was working in all sort of things concerning the part of print works @
criticalsecret.. for another part I received so much spam that I was obliged
to create an account of all my pop accounts on googlemail, so I'm not sure
that this mail will reach the list, cause the address gmail by default..

But may be in my observations out of the lists since some months I have
experimented something interesting the pragmatic research which I try to do
in the domain of entertainment as pop culture return,  from contemporary
arts to reality show through live arts and body arts.

The way is not of digital new media but otherwise new media through digittal
TV and web TV even reduced in video, but more of a plagiarist way of the web
by the new strategy of the shows as strategical performances in conceptual
semiotics.

By this way I have created a myspace to build a net of contacts and see the
bulletins and the blogs.

I send this post without changing the terms as it was an announcement to
spectre and to nettime-fr. But dear empyreans take iit by the way which
interests you or reject it. And dear Christina, may be you will decide on
the relevance or not relevance to repost it, before.

Apologizes for having not the time to re-write it.

But it is both available calling to join us for these observations here and
there in the media places of the show business and the web business for
review some tracks, to whom would be interested to tribute by sending
subjective infos to contribute to the environment of our devalued works.
Before you close the thematic I try to see if somebody could be interested
on discussing of that follows.

But same time I hope that the unusual form of my post regarding the
traditional discussion more regarding the good subject that it does not
respect can make a strange effect to recall about the proper thematic.
Christina will decide.

Hello all !
A president of the republic just out from Lautréamont but mode
scientology as collective reality; in the metapolitical time: what can
you think of that? Is it dangerous? must we be afraid?

I prefer Lautréamont as poet.
Any news from criticalsecret

////////////////////////////////
>From facebook to MySpace I walk by a way to see what...
My actual links which I shall explain later but yet they are:
Mes liens actuels à propos desquels j'expliquerai plus tard mais dès à
présent les voici :

_'_é_'-_§_-à0_à--à-----&

http://www.myspace.com/alinowar

In a sort just a web, bulletins, and personnal notes or quotations on
metapolitical events and thematics)
d'une certaine façon c'est juste un réseau assorti de bulletins d'infos
et de notes métapolitiques ou de citations sur les événements ou
thématiques intéressant MySpace)

You are welcome
Vous êtes bienvenus

_'_é_'-_§_-à0_à--à-----&

We are two skype-connected friends from each side of Atlantic Ocean, it
is to tribute a sort of research, whatever being experiment, from an
idea of conceptual space time that I had imagined about actual arts and
poetry as chaotic strategies of immaterial masterworks of authors (may
be at their proper default but not at the default of the public) through
concrete things without value but being proper semiotic signs of the
cognitive reality of these acts: performances and from time to time of
each performances... The defy (challenge) is in brief something in
between devalued arts and devalued artists and their devalued
materialist production, but/and ritual protocol giving powerful
conceptuality of unseen reality in a sort of hyper-poetry, as well of
social urbanity beyond economy as of poetry and plastic arts beyond
body-art. Something after situationism, a meta-situationism of the
statement of the concept, by the spectacle excess, a reverse of the
signs integrating the lesson of the disappearance of the political economy.

The way of Internet to tribute live arts from a hand; from another hand:
the living money as the proper human body in the space time of the
artist, but his devalued bare body can contradictorily be the body of
the living money.. just becoming absolute commodity at the same
dualistic moment of the bare life, in a world of the end of the
equivalence of the value. Where symbolic is returning at the point of
the risk but radically powerful.
So may be you can now imagine why I credit an importance to
entertainment and artists of entertainment as devalued subject of art,
and what they interest me specially the ones having studied then
deserted arts in the aegis of having read dada and situationism.

So as observatory of the artistic and trans-disciplinary evolution of
the New Star Julien Doré and associated companions of his group Dig Up
Elvis (all of them having studied arts) we have created something
dedicated to emergent arts out of value to put grain with an environment
of informations without obvious relationship.

Fake forum as true interactive blog just borned to review resources and
subjective or elective events and see what
from entertainment to emergent arts/ from contemporary arts to emergent
entertainment;
something joining the venal or coarse objects and the things at the
highest level.
A site of creation in fate selection. What means a mess a fertile mess.
Un faux forum mais un vrai blog interactif pour recenser des ressources
plus des événements subjectifs et électifs
du divertissement à l'émergence

http://juliendoredigupelvis.level52.com

A bilingual site of randomic research ( En and Fr speaking-- 2 parts )
which hopes to grow
Un site de création collectif en hasard sélection qui espère grandir
FR and EN speaking (2 parties)

Come on Friends and contribute by your singular way!
Venez les amis et contribuez à votre façon !

_'_é_'-_§_-à0_à--à-----&

April will see the podcast http://www.criticalsecret.com/n15 going on:
Issue 3 as a video and a radio creation by Pierre Bongiovanni
in an artistic interface by Loz
and abstracts by me.
& May
Issue 4 on what's Palestine with an editorial cover by Haidar Eid
Professor assistant
@ Al Aqsa university-- if possible in Gaza
Metagraphies by Bobima
Guest Denis Bourges (Tendance Floue) with a gallery of photos and a film

_'_é_'-_§_-à0_à--à-----&

What is LE OFF @ Brussels?

Next month I shall stay for a week in Brussels
opening March 3-9 miday to midnight
as invited exhibitor and speaker in the name criticalsecret publisher
@ Le off The international fair of Inde publishers and free distribution
with two works :

on the road again
the fractal work as conceptual epic of modernity by McKenzie Wark
&
a poetic work of Jean-Michel Bruyère
Artist and Playwright selected to represent the experimental field @
2008 Avignon Festival
published by Sklunk @ criticalsecret

http://www.le-off.be/
http://www.myspace.com/le_off

Le mois prochain je passerai une semaine à Bruxelles comme exposante et
conférencière invitée
en nom de criticalsecret éditeur, @ Le off, Foire internationale des
éditeurs indépendants et de la distribution libre
ouverte du 3 au 0 mars de midi à minuit
avec deux ouvrages :

-- oeuvre fractale de nouveau sur la route
une épopée conceptuelle de la modernité par McKenzie Wark
&
une oeuvre poétique de Jean-Michel Bruyère
Artiste dramaturge international sélectionné pour honorer le champ
expérimental au Festival d'Avignon 2008
publié par Sklunk @ criticalsecret

http://www.le-off.be/
http://www.myspace.com/le_off

Prenez votre envol ou le train:)
Take a flight or take the train!

Louise
http://www.criticalsecret.com

Pierre Bongiovanni & Quentin Drouet
http://www.sklunk.net

Sorry for my frenglish et mes fautes françaises