[-empyre-] re: Nonsite as information, forward from Johannes Birringer

Christina McPhee christina at christinamcphee.net
Mon Jan 14 12:19:31 EST 2008

Btw, a technical note,

re  :  this attribution

>> " On Jan 13, 2008, at 8:35 AM, Christina McPhee wrote: " ... etc. x

The quote below is from a text by Johannes Birringer, not me. It's
attributed to my name by the mailman software because I had to
forward his post. Please, -empyreans- all,  don't put attachments or
rich text  or html into your posts.  if you do, to be fair to your
voices, as moderators we have to repost everything and then your ideas
will go on deathlessly into the digital night bearing one of our
appellations whether you  like it or not.   Thanks Brett for noticing
that it's from Johannes in your remark.