[-empyre-] a suspicious header~!

Christina McPhee christina at christinamcphee.net
Wed Jan 16 06:30:37 EST 2008

yes, and it really points out how we rely on signs to be on the right
'team' or 'team colors.' so a green passport is the wrong team color.

typologies replace subjective identities.

inventories replace phenomenological presence.

The workers turn away from Naeem soon as they realize he has the red
passport as well as the green one.

Instead of thoughts we have image topologies created from lists.
Catalogued. Then if anomaly is spotted it can be excluded: a
suspicious header.

see also : "Ridgemont Typologies"   http://www.markluthringer.com/RidgemontTypologies/exercisemachines.html
   by Mark Luthringer

-c