[-empyre-] Re: empyre Digest, Vol 38, Issue 13

sdv at krokodile.co.uk sdv at krokodile.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 01:47:16 EST 2008

Actually I've been waiting for someone to make a direct reference to
both psychogeography and geophilosophy, the cities question made me
think about the former for example Ackroyd's biography of London or
Sinclair's Orbital for the former. Both of whom suggest that the city is
alive and autonomous in ways that the singularities who exist in the
cities are not. And for the latter Mark Bonta and John Protevi's
'Deleuze and geophilosophy....' (Deleuzoguattrarian geophilosophy is one
of those phrases that makes one wince)..

But this is so far outside my usual area of work that i'm probably just
missing the references...