[-empyre-] ideas for creative use of list

Jason Nelson heliopod at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 00:41:01 EST 2008

All,

Ok..so we have two weeks to play.  So to extend the idea of creative uses
of the list, what are other ideas for how the list could be used for creative
endeavors.  Of course not to imply that it isn't normally filled with
creative bits, but can we use these formats (under better moderation than mine) to spill forth artworks, fiction, poetry etc?

Or is this list even the place for such things?

What about the marriage of the two? Is there room for the combination of
creative writing and theoretical discussion?

cheers, Jason