[-empyre-] Frente 3 de Fevereiro forward

Eduardo Molinari archivocaminante at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jun 1 04:51:28 EST 2008

Hi Felipe and Daniel!
hi Brian, hi all,

never is late!!!

thank you for your words.

Close to the end,
I want to say thank you very much to Jennifer,
that invites me to this big and intense dialogue.
Also to Cristina, Brian and all.

I really have many new questions in my brainnnnn!

I wish that our reflections bring to us new tools for our daily
fight against a world without social justice
and also to find a new relation with nature.

All the best for all,
from Buenos Aires (in the middle of the "Soja battle")
muchas gracias,
eduardo

Eduardo Molinari / Archivo Caminante
Aramburu 880, Dto.1 (1640) Martínez