[-empyre-] to brazil with love (but not for the state)

Eduardo Molinari archivocaminante at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jun 1 10:34:08 EST 2008

yes Brian, but we must think more about this condition.
As a status is not "per se" a good condition, I think.

also some minorities, some cretins have the power of domination,
as you said.

we want to be majority? This is a big question here in Argentina.
is for me the question of the "expanded space", totaly connected with this. What kind of space could organize us, against sovereignty, national states.

I'll thank you very much if you can give us your opinion, please, Brian.

best.
eduardo

Eduardo Molinari / Archivo Caminante
Aramburu 880, Dto.1 (1640) Martínez