[-empyre-] Re: empyre Digest, Vol 43, Issue 2

sdv at krokodile.co.uk sdv at krokodile.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 04:04:28 EST 2008

Blakkbyrd,

the restrictive definition you offer of porn is worringly incorrect. Not
withstanding these and the  other difficulties with heterosexual porn
you would have to address whether non-male-heterosexual porn, gay/queer
porn and so on is necessarily a spectacle of degradation before you
could make such a claim.