[-empyre-] an exciting find

Christina McPhee christina at christinamcphee.net
Sun Jun 15 15:44:02 EST 2008

"My impression is that this new condition is permanent and that people
like me (plain paper notebook, Forte Pentel A57 mechanical pencil, 0.7
HB leads, recognizing the word as an attribute of God him/herself, not
to be bought and sold like Doritos) well, we are dying out. In fact,
here in my library, not a hyperlink in sight, I'm probably the only
one left. Uno. But I won't give in. No more content, only meaning, one
syllable after another, from a sad and 'lostempyre'. Signed, The Last
Writer in America"

!

http://gawker.com/tag/ramiro-burr/?i=395931&t=even-texas-journalists-now-hire-ghost-writers

On Jun 14, 2008, at 1:23 AM, Jason Nelson wrote:

> One of the vital aspects of this project is the insertion of
> "lostempyre" into the posts. that makes the posts searchable.
> not all the posts will come up, but we have two so far....really
> great actually....just in a few days....!!!
>
> so search lostempyre and find out for yourself.
>
> And when you find posts, you might try posting about that post,
> commenting on it, extending it, etc...
>
> again this is an experiment, so rules are fast and loose.....
>
> cheers, Jason Nelson

Christina McPhee
http://christinamcphee.net
http://strikeslip.tv