[-empyre-] Locative Games in Urban Spaces

hugh davies huedavies at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:25:07 EST 2008

Hi Kerrie

Check out the freezes or pauses on you tube if your not already on to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GfrfDmXDb0

I think that there is one happening in Sydney this week.

As pointed out by Daphne Dragona, Come out and Play is definatly the
best place to find a collection of these games.

I also recon some of the groups working in this area are worth a look
in. Specifically:
http://sf0.org/
in San Fran and in the UK:
http://www.blasttheory.co.uk/