[-empyre-] locative games in urban spaces

Kerrie-Dee Johns kerrie-dee at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:05:06 EST 2008

Thanks all for your references!

I'm wondering if any locative games have been incorporated, or assimilated, into arts policies such as creative cities, and at what cost? Apologies if I'm repeating concerns that have already been addressed.

For my project 'Stranger of the Month', I would like to see if some games could be translated into a set of instructions, as a response to new relationships emerging in urban space perhaps. As with the other instructions, they would be open source, to be used as tools. Feel free to email me if you'd like to contribute.

Best,
Kerrie-Dee

Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT