Re: [-empyre-] GIA Grupo de Interferência Ambiental from Salvador ?

giselle beiguelman desvirtual at gmail.com
Thu May 8 07:01:48 EST 2008

hi, christina,
here it is:
One of the most important actions outside ARCO was the meeting of
collectives at Matadero. According to Marcio Doctors, a Brazilian curator,
Brazil was better represented out of the fair. The meeting got together
Brazilian and Spanish collectives, like Laranjas (Oranges) and GIA. Carol
Valansi, from Opavivará (Rio de Janeiro) said we never had a meeting like
this in Brazil. The meeting was organized by the Spanish Cultural Centre of
São Paulo. The Matadero (slaughter house) is a place in Madrid devoted to
experimental art practices.