[-empyre-] an 'ethico-aesthetic paradigm' - in France and Argentina

Eduardo Molinari archivocaminante at yahoo.com.ar
Wed May 14 09:26:58 EST 2008

Dear Brian, dear Timothy, dear Aliette

I like very much how you (Brian) make more clear
what is activism and politics.

I like also very much when you said
that is necesary to go "outside of your class bounderies".
I'm with you.

And when you talk about solidarity on the streets,
where you can win or loose.

Now is a particular moment in Argentina
for this kind of activism,
because the middle class is on the streets.

The "farmers", the "gente del campo"
maked "piquetes" and "cacerolazos"
(they cutted the streets in buenos aires,
but also the roads, the access of trucks with food).
Is very particular how they use the tools
that the piqueteros
created in the 90.

Then, is a particular moment for images and art too.

I understand the reflections of Aliette
like a difficult moment also.
But Aliette, is a good moment for imagination.
Is not a question of technologies (in Argentina
technologies are only for a particular elite.
I mean, popular use of technologies is for me another kind
of phenomen, because is connected with the simultaneous
destruction of the education system, and is not a joke.
People can't read but can use mobi phones).

What are the central questions when there is no social justice?

What are the common central questions when USA government is making war?

can we imagine together these central questions?

I think that yes, but... we need to be more strong in the act
of destroying the bounderies that Brian said.

all the best,
eduardo

Eduardo Molinari / Archivo Caminante
Aramburu 880, Dto.1 (1640) Martínez