[-empyre-] What?

andre mesquita andrelmesquita at gmail.com
Tue May 20 05:27:40 EST 2008

Hi Eduardo, hi everybody....

I didn't know theses 'stories' about Roberto Jacoby! Besides Tucuman Arde, I
remembered when he, Eduardo Costa and Raúl Escari made in 1966 an
"anti-happening", "Un arte de los medios de comunicación"…

But well... "the art of war" it's terrible.... A good look in these article
of Eyal Weizman, "Walking Through Walls" <
http://transform.eipcp.net/transversal/0507/weizman/en> , should help to
know more about these issue.....

best

Andre