[-empyre-] to brazil with love

Irina Contreras poopstarr at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 10:03:21 EST 2008

Hi everyone!
But especially Eduardo....
so I only know about incarnation as being attached in a sense that is religous....without getting into art gods and such I am trying to think about how this relates.
I mean, I am into the idea of an art god....like mine would probably be a room with Divine, Deleuze, KRS-1, La Llorona and maybe Os Mutantes for good measure...but no, I don't think that is what you are talkin about...
I imagine feeling one's actions is like being in the fading in and out conciousness you only or at least I only seem to experience in the middle of a performance, on a really long bike ride in unfamiliar territory, all day fucking, or maybe????
Sorry I am such a bad speller today and I know I am really good at derailing....
Have a great eve everyone or morning whatevs....
xo
Irina