R: [-empyre-] Welcome to Neuroaethetics

Luigi Pagliarini luigi at artificialia.com
Tue Sep 2 22:40:24 EST 2008

hi Michele,

 it is very interesting to me. let me point at you an historical piece of
mine (just in case you can be interested).
 in 1994 I developed the Artifical Painter, a user guided GA software by
which allowed to evolve images TAC similar echological neural networks
(neural network based pets living in an artifical world).

Regards, Luigi