[-empyre-] Today's Transborder Immigrant Tool Weather Report

Ricardo Dominguez rrdominguez at ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 2 20:28:04 EST 2009

Hola all soft_skinned_Trans(i)s,

We the Chicana Coyotek Gangs (CCG)
are really happy to bring today's
Transborder Immigrant Tool Weather Report.

We are well liked in the Netherlands,
but just down the road from our
super lab we are not:

On Nov 29, 2009, at 5:32 AM, whtguy916 at yahoo.com wrote:

"Give the illegals a map to your house ASSHOLE

DON'T GIVE THEM A MAP TO MINE

YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND BEATEN
FOR HELPING ILLEGAL CRIMES BE COMMITTED."

A VERY LOUD NOTE que no? CCG is getting lots these
very LOUD notes.

WE hope that the LUNAR BRACEROS from 2125-2148
can send some amor sin borders
now rather than tomorrow.

Also, we are happy to report
that one of our lead chica del trans
dr. cardenas did some radio time:

http://www.ksro.com/Programs/KSROAMNews/Interviews/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10074465

by the way she connected sonically with her new little chipped-in toe ring!

Other side of el code dr. stalbaum has been doing double duty as
mistress of the universe and tireless dislocative tester. Her
new magik tool will be ready to make a scene next week!

http://www.walkingtools.net/

Over in OC land our poll number are down!

Do we not give you enough LUV?!

December 01, 2009 7:44 AM
Poll: 56% say border-crossing tool threatens national security
http://www.ocregister.com/news/tool-221803-border-poll.html

CCG is now going to have to give up our Vegas Dreams of
becoming Las Gagas ricas y famous and just be one more poll dancing
trans-national threat.

Meanwhile here in New Aztlán, otherwise known as North County Times
we have entered into a temporal cold war:

Here's help crossing the border illegally but safely

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/columnists/vandoorn/article_6c7c6ca2-89dc-55a8-a206-b19bd80e657f.html

This vato say SI!

But, just click away it all become Fear of the nanocommunist Planet!

http://www.nctimes.com/news/opinion/columnists/strickland/article_d06ba121-0a35-5632-b278-0b2df98cd9ff.html

What can we say CCG likes their nanonuts con un poco de programable matter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B6NJy9d7Vo

Which by the way is playing at the Kid's Museum of Art in SD!
No one is safe now! Ha..Ha..Ha!!!

Bueno much mas to tell but we have to go hit the dance flores
they are playing our song.

Abrazos grandes,
CCG

P.S. The pome of the day just for you chic at as:

DUBLINERS
“La isla que
se repite”:
dub liners,
el Caribe.
Derridian
hospitality,
Joycean as
a “Yes,” resounding.

por la doctor carroll
http://vimeo.com/6108310

--
Ricardo Dominguez
Associate Professor

Visual Arts Department, UCSD
http://visarts.ucsd.edu/
Principal Investigator, CALIT2
http://calit2.net
Co-Chair gallery at calit2
http://gallery.calit2.net
CRCA Researcher
http://crca.ucsd.edu/
Ethnic Studies Affiliate
http://www.ethnicstudies.ucsd.edu/
Center for Iberian and Latin American Studies Affiliate
http://cilas.ucsd.edu

Hemispheric Institute of Performance and Politics,
Board Member
http://hemi.nyu.edu

University of California, San Diego,
9500 Gilman Drive Drive,