[-empyre-] Please Contact Me For More Details(edmondmiller734 at googlemail.com)

College of Nursing, Building Project newcon at cmcvellore.ac.in
Sat Feb 7 01:58:14 EST 2009

 ROBINSON & CO., CHAMBERS
Birmingham B44 3ND
United Kingdom
Email: edmondmiller734 at googlemail.com

Your Attention,
Firstly,I must solicit your confidentiality. I know that a proposal of this
magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you
that it is made in good faith and will be of mutual benefit. We wish to
notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of
Twenty million American Dollars in the intent of the deceased . We contacted
you because we can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since
there is no written will.
Our legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete
service. We are happy to prepare wills, set-up and administer Trusts, carry
out the administration of estates and prepare and administer powers of
attorney. As I am not very sure of getting your consent on the issue, I will
not want to divulge my full identity so as not to risk being disbarred. I
need not emphasize to you that the sensitivity of this issue need not be
toyed with by neglecting its confidentiality.
Due to the risk involve and also the activities of fraudsters now rampant on
the Internet, and until I am sure of your consent, full co-operation and
genuine willingness to assist me for our mutual benefit, I would prefer that
we maintain correspondence by email. Upon acceptance, I shall send to you a
copy of the probate and Inheritance return information form and the detailed
Information on how this business would be successfully transacted.
At this point I want to assure you that your true consent,full co-operation
and confidentiality are all that are required for us to take full advantage
of this great opportunity. Do send your full Names, address, and Private
telephone & fax numbers for easy communication and to enable us file
necessary documents at our High court probate division for the release of
this sum of money.
Please note that You  should reach me at: E-mail:
edmondmiller734 at googlemail.com I look forward to hear from you soon.
Ensure to contact me with the email address given
above(edmondmiller734 at googlemail.com), as this email address will not be
monitored after now, for security purpose.
Yours truly,
Edward Miller
Senior Partner