[-empyre-] This morns Transborder report brought to you by CCG

Ricardo Dominguez rrdominguez at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 23 00:02:35 EST 2009

Hola all once again,

We the Chicana Coyotek Gangs (CCG) - we are trying this version out today.

What is your vote on this new name"

Speaking of votes.

CCG would like you to SWARM the VOTE TODAY.

How can I do that you ask and what am I voting for?

Here is the scoop - a new news story has popped-up at the OCR:

November 20, 2009 9:26 AM
GPS tool will help immigrants cross border
BY CINDY CARCAMO
The Orange County Register
http://www.ocregister.com/news/border-220422-people-desert.html

Lots of angry folks clicking in and voting on the poll:

Transborder Immigrant Tool
Does this tool pose a threat to national security?
Yes 86 %
No 13 %
Not sure 2 %
Total Votes: 152

(Found on the bottom right of the page).

You - YES YOU! - can go by and click "NO" and make Chicana Coyotek Gangs
(CCG) even
richer than we are already are!

So go now and do not hesitate. CLICK=ACTION!

Abrazos grandes,
CCG

P.S. Recent review by David Ronfeldt from the RAND about the Transborder
Immigrant Tool:

"fascinating. what an innovative twist."

http://spinuzzi.blogspot.com/2009/11/transborder-immigrant-tool.html

David Ronfeldt
About Me
Professional status: retired. Fields: first 20 years, U.S.-Latin American
security issues (esp. Mexico, Cuba); last 15 years, worldwide implications
of the information revolution (cyberocracy, cyberwar, netwar, swarming,
noopolitik, the nexus-state). Goals: finish "STA" framework about how
people think and act; finish "TIMN" framework about social evolution
(past, present, future). Publications: mostly online at rand.org and
firstmonday.org.

--
Ricardo Dominguez
Associate Professor

Visual Arts Department, UCSD
http://visarts.ucsd.edu/
Principal Investigator, CALIT2
http://calit2.net
Co-Chair gallery at calit2
http://gallery.calit2.net
CRCA Researcher
http://crca.ucsd.edu/
Ethnic Studies Affiliate
http://www.ethnicstudies.ucsd.edu/
Center for Iberian and Latin American Studies Affiliate
http://cilas.ucsd.edu

Hemispheric Institute of Performance and Politics,
Board Member
http://hemi.nyu.edu

University of California, San Diego,
9500 Gilman Drive Drive,