[-empyre-] Minor Simulations, Major Disturbances

micha cardenas azdelslade at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 06:33:43 EST 2010

Hi all,

I just wanted to add two more items to the discussion. Since last
quarter, I've been focusing my teaching efforts on considering the
university a as site of political engagement, and the results have
been very fruitful!

You can see my syllabus from this quarter here:

http://banglabinexile.pbworks.com/vis147b-spring2010

and the group projects from last quarter here:

http://bang.calit2.net/wiki/Vis147b#Group_Projects

The class is on the books as Electronics for Art 2, so we're using
networked electronics as a medium, but I'm focusing the discussion and
projects on the university space as a "case study", so it seems very
much in line with the formulation of the topic this month.

  micha

--
micha cárdenas / azdel slade

Lecturer, Visual Arts Department, University of California, San Diego
Artist/Researcher, Experimental Game Lab, http://experimentalgamelab.net
Calit2 Researcher, http://bang.calit2.net

blog: http://transreal.org