[-empyre-] empyre Digest, Vol 62, Issue 10

John Haber jhaber at haberarts.com
Sat Jan 9 12:16:40 EST 2010

Neat question from Johanna.  I can't name a use of complicity in the
October crowd, and someone else here attributed it to Lukacs.  I
wouldn't want to conclude too much from that, like to complain that the
whole topic picked for Empyre was dated.  (Not sure that philosophy
dates anyhow.)  Maybe dialectics anticipates postmodernism.  Or maybe we
have to broaden the discussion to get more critics of the status quo.

John