[-empyre-] Narrativity and Reading Regimes

sdv at krokodile.co.uk sdv at krokodile.co.uk
Fri Jun 11 17:56:17 EST 2010

Emmett

How do you feel about Genette's work not just the structuralist material
on narratology? which clearly extends the analysis of narrative into
areas differently than you are referencing but perhaps more
interestingly there is the material in titles, which is in a sense
descended from the abstract analysis of narrative but which presents a
history of titles, intertitles and subtitles. Which is critical to the
analysis of text in the internet...

steve