[-empyre-] localized scenes, digital arts & education

lab bjartlab at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:11:01 EST 2010

http://www.chinaawards.net/index-1.htm#
http://ad.tsinghua.edu.cn/qhmy/viewcontent.jsp?contentID=1080&columnID=127&pid=123
http://art.china.cn/tongzhi/2010-10/28/content_3797784.htm

there's a quite bit of media oriented trend in the art schools since after 2000, and many shows related to the issue of media/technology/design.....

http://bjartlab.com/read.php?247
this is something from the eARTS festival 2007-2009

MAAP 2000: http://maap.org.au/festivals/maap-2000-presence-and-place
MAAP 2002: http://maap.org.au/festivals/maap-2000-presence-and-place

2008: http://www.mediartchina.org/

and many more for your preference...

best

Li zhenhua | 李振华
---------------
http://www.bjartlab.com
---------------
bjartlab at gmail.com
---------------
+86 13321191731
中国北京市朝阳区王四营乡白鹿司农机仓库3号库 100121
No.3 Warehouse, Nong Ji Cang Ku, Bai Lu Si, Wang Si Ying Xiang, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100121
Marianne Burki Li / Li Zhenhua
Lindenbachstrasse 21, CH-8006 Zürich
Switzerland 瑞士

0041 7862 00996 M
0041 4334 31348 H

在 2010-11-10,下午3:22, Johannes Birringer 写道: