[-empyre-] from Jon Ippolito: Archives that trespass

Timothy Murray tcm1 at cornell.edu
Wed Sep 29 15:16:28 EST 2010

>Hi, everyone,

Please apologize for any cross-posting, but Jon sent along this post
earlier tonight which arrived in my mailbox, but without the normal
-empyre- header.  I thought I just cleared it through our admin.
server (which will hold suspicous headers) but it doesn't seem to
have materialized on my screen.  So I'm forwarding Jon's post.
Again, Jon please accept our apologies for the many mishaps we have
had getting you online this week.

tim

--
Timothy Murray