[-empyre-] Fwd: Call for e-action | Venice Biennale |Manifesto

Christiane Robbins cpr at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 12 05:12:01 EST 2011

Hi Tim et all,

That may well be the case as you have so eloquently articulated.

However, these 20th c strategies strike me as speaking more to
adaptive reuse than innovation - more as playing for the court than
effecting truly a subversive action, as it so portends.  At this point
in time and global context,  inhabiting the spectacle ( as inviting as
it may be to some ) is simply shape-shifting.

Best,

Chris