[-empyre-] condensacion/extrusión

Johannes Birringer Johannes.Birringer at brunel.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 04:19:45 EST 2011

dear all
oh, David, no need to worry, anyone can join in at any point,  when you feel urged to write.....
one could have introduced the whole ensemble of actors at beginning of october, but we tried to start actually with the physical workshop, then with the choreodancers, and gradually we're expanding, and we hope to hear also from the empyre resonant community how these thought movements here are received, some of you have already entered, welcome to you all.

/ and I appreciate that Jack and Fabrizio went ahead on Sunday to try and condensate the thematic cores,
and that Jack, Gordana, Claudia and Niliufer have opened a new round of discussion with such fascinating statements about their work and their research.

Johannes