[-empyre-] "(E)MOTION FREQUENCY deceleration: time/space prospection, vacant lots

Bojana Kunst bojana.kunst at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 19:32:13 EST 2011

Dear all,

Unfortunately I could not take part in your inspiring discussion due to the
stubborn influenza which rearranged my plans in this month.
I'm sending you the text which I wrote a year ago for the conference in
London on duration in which I'm writing about relations between subjectivity
and time. Hope it could add some thoughts to the exchange here and thank you
for being so engaged with it.  with best wishes, Bojana

here is the link to the text:

http://kunstbody.wordpress.com/2010/12/10/how-time-can-dispossess-on-duration-and-movement-in-contemporary-performance/

--
Bojana Kunst