[-empyre-] Fwd: ATTENTION ALL EMPYRE MODERATORS AND SUBSCRIBERS: changes to empyre contacts

Renate Ferro renateferro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:05:18 EST 2011

Sent from my iPad

ATTENTION  ALL EMPYRE MODERATORS AND SUBSCRIBERS:  PLEASE BOOKMARK THE FOLLOWING CHANGES.  OUR EMPYRE SITE HAS BEEN UPDATED AND THE FOLKS AT COFA HAVE MADE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES.

>                              NOT empyre at gamera.cofa.unsw.edu.au
>

> 2.  TO ACCESS TEN YEARS WORTH OR ARCHIVES USE THIS URL:
> http://lists.cofa.unsw.edu.au/pipermail/empyre/
>                                        NOT  https://lists.cofa.unsw.edu.au/pipermail/empyre/
>
> 3.  TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE FROM THE CORNELL SERVER GO TO: http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/
> HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LINKS ON THIS WEBSITE HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATED.  THEY WILL BE UPDATED SOON BUT SUBSCRIPTIONS, ETC WILL NOT GO THROUGH USING THAT SITE. New subscriptions and unsubscribe request links will be updated soon.

The former subtle.net site used from Melinda's site will not work so use the Cornell address above.

> HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE RESOLVED IN A FEW DAYS.  MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
Thanks so much for the cofa people especially Ashley who answered my frantic emails in the wee hours of the morning.