[-empyre-] Hello from Istanbul

timm750 at gmail.com timm750 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:36:36 EST 2011

Hello, everone, we're now getting settled into ISEA in Istanbul.  It's fascinating to reflect on new media in the context of such a complex historical and regional environment where East Meets West.  Renate and I are looking forward to gathering with -empyre- memberd at ISEA at a venue to be announced in the next day.

We're pleased that the kinks seem to have been worked out on the website server due to updated software at COFA in Sydney, which graciously hosts -empyre-. Welcome back from the vacational and software void! Tim