[-empyre-] who owns the city? (Istanbul)

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:18:53 EST 2011

Last week I was giving a lecture in Barcelona and bought Pamuk's book about
Istanbul. Wonderful reading, references and essays. By the way, his project
the Museum of the Innocence has suffered many delays and he was himself gone
from Turkey for a while to avoid being in trial for his comments about the
Turkish genocide of Armenians.

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-185206-pamuks-museum-of-innocence-to-open-in-2010.html

http://www.theartnewspaper.com/articles/The-museum-that-was-written-down/21427

Ana, who loves the merge of Byzantium, Constantinople and Istanbul...