[-empyre-] Welcome to empyre Week 4:Rethinking Curatorial Options: Globally

Christiane_Paul at whitney.org Christiane_Paul at whitney.org
Sat Apr 28 00:16:13 EST 2012

Hi Calin,
thanks again -- the Carlova project looks beautiful! You mention that the Romanian art scene is currently focused on painting. I'm interested in the role that "new media" art plays in the Romania -- is there a 'scene,' is this art shown within Romania (and if so at what venues) or does it migrate to the festival scene of other European countries?
Thanks,
C.