[-empyre-] postponement - Ioana Jucan

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Feb 16 22:06:03 EST 2012

Hi Julian,

No problem at all, and thanks for the apology.

Good luck on your current project...

wishing you well.

marc

 > I would also like to apologise for not responding to the insights of
Ben Bogart

--
Other Info:

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change
since 1997

Also - Furtherfield Gallery & Social Space:
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

About Furtherfield:
http://www.furtherfield.org/content/about

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield