[-empyre-] July on empyre: Screens

Simone Arcagni simonearcagni at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 02:23:57 EST 2012

About AR and Art and the meaning of vision "through" (not "on") the
screen, I would like to point out a very interesting experience: the
Invisible Pavillion (Biennale - Venice 2011): http://www.theinvisiblepavilion.com/

 From the curatorial text by Simona Lodi:
"A word that is also a graphic mark signifying two meanings that are
opposite though coexistent at the same time—the tangible and
intangible, the visible and the invisible... The resulting experience
is hallucinatory because it gives rise to a suspended sense of
insight, which expands the boundaries of the world. A world understood
here as a display surface, and as an extension of the exhibition space
towards and infinite number of different planes of r/Reality."

Simone