[-empyre-] Trans_patent 7, 098, 056 and Trans_patent 9, 056, 056 -*particle group*

rrdominguez2 rrdominguez at ucsd.edu
Sat Jun 23 21:16:49 EST 2012

**

*Trans_patent 7,098,056:Meta-materials and reverse friction containment.*

**

*Assingnee: Ulf Leonhardt and Thomas G Philbin, Casimir BioForce Inc.*

*Dates: Nov. 6, 2007.  Expiration Jan 22,2089*

**

*Abstract:*

**

*Casimir nano-mirrors levitated a stream of particle 89 towards their
new host zones that the trans_patent agreements had set during the
dipole tensions a few seconds ago. It was a strong flow space to end up
contracted to - no neo-tribal force fields to enclose movement or shut
down the ability to circle so many attraction nodes. "Life is not so
vital now, you have to give a little to get a little." Ulf and Thomas
were sitting naked around the edges of the Surplus Vida bios as a velvet
sun shivered in the distant horizon of the Pacific through a large
window, "I mean just look at us now." It was true. The faces reflecting
back at them were full of something more than life, something more than
desire, they were like new pearls born without friction. The bios
clicked and de-linked. "Are you ready, baby?" After a brief moment, a
whisper came, "yes." Particle 89 started to unpack them into their
smallest phylum points. It felt like love floating in an infinite mirror.*

**

*Quantum levitation by left-handed metamaterials
http://www.iop.org/EJ/abstract/1367-2630/9/8/254 *

**

*
*

*Trans_patent 9,056,056: Thermal Rectification in Three-Dimensional
Asymmetric Nanostructure.***

*Assingnee: Jonghoon L, Vikas Varshney, Ajit K. Roy, W. Benjamin, John
B. Ferguson, and Barry L. Farmer. Materials and Manufacturing
Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force
Base, Ohio 45433, United States Universal Technology Corporation, 1270
N. Fairfield Road, Dayton, Ohio 45432, United States *

**

*Dates: June 23, 2012. Expiration Jan 22, 2091*

**

*Abstract: *

**

*Previously, her n-letters were based on several low-dimensional
prehensive selectivity devices. Yet in this n-letter (3.1) she kept her
lines to "lyrical" asymmetric shaped vibrations and nano-density states
that kept displaying degrees of what we now know were her first attempts
to unlace what W. Benjamin was investigating: the kinship of
nano-destiny based on "small number of atomic degrees of freedom" and
the nanocaust rectification the system displayed. She observes at a key
point in the n-letter: "When our boundaries drown, when our lines fall
out of infinite distance into infinite proximity, what then?" The two
n-letters (3.2, 3.3) that follow this one keep the thermal contacts to
the sufficient condition demanded by the Materials and Manufacturing
Directorate (AFRL) - but we do find several slight asymmetry alignments
that vibrate in the narrow regions of the material beyond what she had
agreed to after n-letter (4.2). However, when the wider region of the
asymmetric nanomaterial was partially thermostatted by a smaller sized
contact, thermal rectification decreases dramatically, it becomes
"non-lyrical", and she changes the direction of the line breaks
completely by n-letter (4.3). Changes that were never agreed to:*

*http://www.thing.net/~rdom/nanopoems/nanoFesta2.jpg
<http://www.thing.net/%7Erdom/nanopoems/nanoFesta2.jpg> and
http://www.thing.net/~rdom/nanopoems/nanotopia.jpg
<http://www.thing.net/%7Erdom/nanopoems/nanotopia.jpg>*