[-empyre-] this month, the first week

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Oct 3 02:31:56 EST 2012

Hi Ana,

Is your book available, and has it been translated? Would very much like
to see it.

I remember working through Elaine Scarry, The Body in Pain, and Ernst
Friedrich's War Against War (KKrieg dem Kriege), among other texts, while
at Eyebeam. I also read a number of Buddhist texts on suffering, but they
were personally les helpful.

Thanks, Alan

==
blog: http://nikuko.blogspot.com/ (main blog)