[-empyre-] Pain, Suffering, and Death in the Virtual

Monika Weiss gniewna at monika-weiss.com
Tue Oct 9 11:24:51 EST 2012

My thanks to the   - e m p y r e  moderators for the invitation and to all of you who responded to my initial meditations/manifestos with very important remarks and questions. It's been a pleasure.

I will continue on the receiving and reacting end now.... Looking forward to the next chapter!

Monika Weiss